Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kisses

Today I am missing kisses from that long tongue of my Emily.  Like most chihuahuas, she had and extremely long tongue.  It stuck out of her mouth most of the time after she had some age on her.  When she licked you, it was like her tongue kept coming and coming out of her mouth.  It was also so slender.  When she slept, her tongue would slip out of her mouth.  As she slept, the tip of her tongue would dry and get cold.  It took her a few seconds to wake up, but then she would put her tongue back into her mouth and lick until the tip of her tongue was moist and warm again.  She would growl at you if you tried to touch it.  I guess when she lost her front teeth, it was harder for her to keep her tongue in her mouth.  I was just thinking about her, like I do quite often know that she is not around.  I have her teeth.  I have some of her hair.  I have some great memories.  I know she is in a better place.  I miss you, precious angel.  You will always have a special place in my heart forever.  You were so much a part of my life for such a long time.  I wil forever miss and love you.

No comments: